The Financial Controller will be reporting to the Director. They will be needed to control and monitor all aspects of financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organization's financial asset and provide complete and accurate financial information
- Partner with the Teams and advice on all Accounting related activities
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Lead all activities related to our annual audit process
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return with the outside CPA firm
- Lead high quality and timely monthly/quarter close process, with detailed monthly financial analysis
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess cash balances
- Comply with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Stay abreast on industry changes and current tax/accounting laws
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Keep management apprised of financial results/issues and emerging trends
- Identify issues and opportunities to improve financial processes and implement recommended solutions